Printable Forms

Print and Fill Out the Required Forms

Save time and print the enrollment forms at home before your child's first day. When it's time to get your child prepared for one of our exciting childcare programs, you can stay on top of the process easily by visiting this page to get all your enrollment forms and additional forms.

Fill out your child's enrollment forms quickly and conveniently. Check back often as we are continually updating this page. We are now enrolling children aged 6 weeks to 12 years at our Bellevue and Suamico locations.

Forms to Be Completed Prior to Your Child's First Day at Our Center

Additional and Informational Forms

  • Transportation permission form - this form is required for children who need to be transported to and from school, as well as children who wish to go on field trips (Not required for children three years of age and under)
  • Your guide to licensed childcare - this document, provided by the State of Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, is a summary of childcare rules for licensed childcare centers
  • Immunization record form
  • Photo permission form - this form allows us to take photographs of your child. Most of the photographs will be used for art projects and classroom displays
  • Child health report form - this form is required to be signed by a physician and must be turned into Tiny Town Childcare Center within 90 days of enrolling your child
  • Family vacation request form - when you wish to use your “earned” vacation time, simply fill out one of these forms and drop it in the check box on the front table. After a child has been enrolled for one year, vacation time is offered. One week vacation may be taken after one year. After enrolled for two years, two weeks of vacation is given. Vacation time for full-time students must be used one week at a time. Children may not attend the center at any time during a vacation week. If your child is part-time, vacation time varies depending on the number of days consistent with their enrollment. Please see the Center Director regarding vacation days if your child is part-time
  • Authorization to administer medication - If your child needs to receive any medications at Tiny Town Childcare Center, one of these forms must be filled out in order for a staff member to administer it. This includes over-the-counter medications such as Tylenol
  • Tuition express form - this form allows us to complete an auto-withdrawal for weekly tuition. Tuition express is the only form of payment Tiny Town Childcare Center currently accepts. If you have any questions about tuition express, feel free to contact us
Application Form

Do You Have Questions About Our Enrollment Forms?

Whether you are having trouble accessing our forms or you need assistance enrolling your child into a program, call our Bellevue or Suamico location today for help. You can also visit either location to pick up the forms.

Once the registration process is complete and deposit is made, we will enroll your child into our program. We have two classrooms for each age group.
Visit one of our childcare centers to enroll your child today.
Reserve your child's spot in one of our programs today. From lesson plans to personalized care, Tiny Town Childcare Center has a childcare program to suit your child.

Share by: